Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.
Welcome to the Global Good Fund Fellowship application for the 2024 class.
This fellowship is for social entrepreneurs who are working to create social impact within their communities and are ready to scale their leadership to further their enterprises.
- The enterprise that the candidate leads is at least two years old;
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- The applicant is committed full‐time to running their enterprise.
- Applicants should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support; if they are applying for other fellowships within the 2024 fellowship cycle, please make sure it is indicated within your application.
- The applicant has to be in a position where they have primary decision-making power.
- The enterprise the candidate is leading can be a for-profit, non-profit, or hybrid
- The enterprise’s scope of work can be international, domestic or both
- The enterprise has developed an effective business model and is therefore well positioned (or is able to provide evidence that demonstrates a high level of potential) to scale in the long-term
- The enterprise is addressing issues in the following sectors: Financial Inclusion, Environment, Education, Economic Mobility, and Health. However, we will consider applicants who fall outside of these areas as related to their potential for social impact and systemic change
- Candidates should not be receiving formal coaching/mentoring support;if they are applying for other fellowships within the same fellowship cycle, please make sure it is indicated within your application
Please note: Any of the information collected on this form will be used internally and will not be shared with any individual outside of The Global Good Fund.